UT Extension offers a variety of horticulture programs throughout the year. These include:
- Beginner and Newcomer Gardening Class offered each year in March
- Green Express 2-day workshop for Landscapers offered each year in January
- Tennessee Smart Yards Workshops offered twice each year (once in the Spring and once in the Fall)
- Gardening Adventures Day Camp for kids offered each year in June
- Rain barrel workshops offered periodically
- Landscape ID Workshop at Chattanooga State offered each year in October
To get more information or to be added to the interest list for any of our Horticulture Programs, please call the Extension Office at (423) 855-6113 or email Agent Tom Stebbins at email@example.com.
In addition, the Master Gardeners of Hamilton County offer FREE 3rd Saturday Gardening Classes on a variety of topics throughout the year. See schedule below for more information.
All classes are currently being held virtually on the 3rd Saturday of each month from 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. To register for one of these classes (and receive the link to join), please visit: